AnnaDoesAmsterdam

Friday, August 25, 2006

Pillows

On my first day in Amsterdam I decided to go to the local "Honest Eds", to get everything cheaply for my new place. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to get a set of heavy plates and many other items and carry them through the city when I was exhausted, jet-lagged, and constantly looking at a map. But I'm making my way around the city and on my second day I'm already a regular, card toting grocery shopper.

Let me tell you about the pillows I bought. I couldn't fin anything other than decorative pillows, so I finally asked an employee. The dutch are nice but kinda rough when making casual conversation and I felt like a total foreigner. But don't blame me for missing the pillows. They were in large, heavy duty boxes, vacuum packaged in bags. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home