AnnaDoesAmsterdam

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anna and Joanna Do Amsterdam

Aside from the cool day trips, we spent a few days just wandering the streets of Amsterdam. We took this picture in Rembrandtplein in front of the statue version of his famous painting "Nightwatch"; true tourist style. It's ok, since Jo was an actual tourist. I shun the title.











When we were waiting for our train to Delft, I used Joanna's company as an excuse to explore the multi-storey bike parking lot in front of Centraal. I compared this parking lot (and the difficulty of finding a spot) to that of Pearson (Toronto Int'l Airport for the foreigners).











Jacqui and I also organized a little dinner party for some of our friends. Here's Joanna going for the wonderful desert Jacqui made, which is being held by Australian Emily and Dutch Mona.











American Elysia and Dutch Renee. We're not doing anything bad I SWEAR; we're always this sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home