AnnaDoesAmsterdam

Monday, January 22, 2007

Back in Amsterdam

Since I got back from Poland I've been keeping busy! My first night back we hit an 80s party at a very cool club, which is in an old church. We don't really have any 80s fashion but tried to be as tacky as possible with what we had.














Then on my second night back we went to Amsterdam's Music Theatre to see the Marriage of Figaro. Luckily, I just saw this opera last week in Poland, and I studied it during my Music Minor in undergrad, so I knew what was going on (it was sung in Italian and subtitled in Dutch). The staging was much more impressive in the Dutch version (than the Polish one) but it was also an hour longer (4h total), so towards the end we were very antsy.










Now I'm getting ready to go and cover the Rotterdam Film Festival, so my next post will be after that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corina Milic said...

Sexy dress kid and the photo of you and your grandpa makes me smile.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home