AnnaDoesAmsterdam

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

24th Birthday in Amsterdam

My Birthday festivities started Saturday evening when Jesse and I and co. headed off to a rave in the Hague. I dressed as a fairy, and we partied until the morning.

When we got back to Amsterdam, we went to a friends house, and partied more. Although, I must admit, at this point I was a bit tired and was more the "fallen fairy" then the star of the party that I was earlier.
Since my birthday was on a Monday, and I wanted to do something uber-Amsterdam, I decided to go on a boat trip through the canals in the evening with a few of my friends. We had cake, wine, and of course, green.

Paul, Elysia, Daan, Jesse, old lady

I really wanted to see Amsterdam at night from the canals; it was beautiful, but unfortunately you can't see all the lights in the pictures.




Overall it was an amazing birthday, one I will never forget. Definitely an "only in Amsterdam" adventure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

looks like an awesome birthday!!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home