AnnaDoesAmsterdam

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Work Travels - October 2008

If you've ever wondered what I do for a living, I ride around on giant turtles at the World of Warcraft World Championships. The event was in Paris, so it was very cool that I got to do more traveling with work.

Here's proof...

I've been to Paris before, and even visited Montmartre then. But I never thought that years later I'd be back in the same spot, doing a scavenger hunt with a bunch co-workers.


Autumn in Amsterdam sucks; it rains and the leaves rot and fall to the ground. However, the colors of the vineyards on Montmartre were beautiful.
Just an average cafe, but please note the random space invaders mosaic

Shortly after returning to Amsterdam, we took another company trip to a huge toy fair in Essen Germany. I got to walk around and spy on other games; the most impressive display were the giant games. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home